Tuesday 8 October 2019

The Royal Tales -Family Love & Us

And I'm back with a new story- same old characters but new plot and twists within. This story is part of my anthology The Royal Tales that will have 3 different stories - different from each other, navigating life and relationships through the eyes of my characters.

It brings me immense joy to present an exercept from the story in the Royal Tales - Family, Love and Us.

I hope you will join me in this new journey.

An Excerpt
The light was flickering as he pushed her against the wall unable to control his emotions. Sound of music could be heard all the way from the gardens as he tightened his grip on her bare shoulders. 
“Let go of me” she demanded not taking her eyes off his for a second. One moment she was telling the servers to enter the grounds with the appetizers and the next moment she found herself pushed inside a dimly lit room with the eldest son of the family towering over her.

“I brought you here to tell you that I’m going to tell him everything,” he told her. “I will inform him about everything that has happened between us from the kiss to the…..” he went quiet as memories hit him hard. 

He had been living in guilt for the past couple of days as the reality dawned upon him. He had fallen for his best friend’s fiancĂ© and he hated himself for it. His best friend had told him about his upcoming nuptials excitedly and here he had stabbed him in the back by not only falling in love with the girl but also had crossed boundaries with her.

She pushed him off her, “go right ahead, Kunwarsa.” Her words made him frown as she did not show any inch of remorse or guilt.

“But I suggest you tell him at the end of the party. Do not ruin others fun for your confusion.”
She walked away from the room leaving him behind in the dark with his all over the place emotions. 

Later, in the party he stared at Raimal’s announcement, “she is not whom we thought she was. Real Saubhagyawati the event organizer is there”

His best-friend Chakrapani walked in the party holding his fiancĂ© Saubhagyawati’s hand at the cue leaving everyone dumbstruck but then Saubhagyawati went straight to the impostor and hugged her tight.

“I missed you so much” the girl returned the embrace and smiled. Turning her eyes towards Raimal Bhatt she smiled, “allow me to introduce myself.”


Stay tuned for the chapters!!

Loads of Love
Garima

4 comments:

  1. WOw!! sooo happy that the things have started rolling now...

    The situation is out of the box and thus makes me more excited baout what the story holds in future.

    ReplyDelete