Sunday 16 October 2016

Captive in Love

Hello my lovely readers so I return with my next story Captive in Love. This story is very special to me because I finally get a chance to collaborate with one of the most amazing writers I know - Suranya aka Suru Sundari also popular on social media as Suranya_Titli        

Those of you who have no idea about her then do go and read her blog a Journey to Discover Life and fall in love with the words she writes. Simple, totally understandable and has a knack to take you to his other world that existed ages ago where people respected and cared for feelings and money was not everything.
Link to her blog:  http://suranyasenguptablog.blogspot.ae/

My personal favourite has to be the History & Folklore section followed by her fan-fictions and then her travelogues


I sincerely hope all of you enjoy this new journey with the two of us

Loads of Love

Garima
                                                  





Captive in Love

Once upon a time there was a prince and a commoner both running away from the one thing that the entire world ran after – Love. But when their destiny criss-crossed they didn’t know that both of them would fall in the ocean of love, so deeply ; maybe that’s why they say...

Yeh ishq nahi aasan
Itna samajh lijiye
Bas Aag ka dariya hai
Aur doob ke jaana hai....

8 comments:

  1. I love the epilogue. Its all you. And your hatke style Garima.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 2 anmol ratan's collab😍 and i'm not gonna miss this one for sure.. seems interesting. continue soon!😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baccha ka comment aay
      am dancing

      Awesome

      Will do baccha

      Delete
  3. OMG!! Yay!! My favorite story tellers' collab. This will be fantastic!!. Please post soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started reading it & as usual I know that there would be no words to describe at d end of it!!!

    ReplyDelete